There is no shortage of information on the internet about COVID-19; in fact, it’s tough to avoid. Let’s talk about the Coronavirus from our angle, as a Pakistani community, and let’s talk mostly in Urdu. No guests in this episode, just Habib and you.
- Status update from Habib and his life dealing with the Coronavirus situation in the U.S.
- Should you be worried about this virus, and how much?
- Are the measures being taken by the government effective?
- Is this virus a ‘punishment’ from God to Chinese people – and other racist sentiments.
- Is it safe to eat wild animals? Where did the virus come from?
- What about the Pakistani students stuck in China at this time.